These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, September 20, 2004

My First Blog

Well....After reading my sister's Blog for the past couple weeks, and a friend Dale's, I thought I would venture into the world of Blogging.

I never was a big writter in school, I really HATED English and anything related to it, but I guess things do change.....

I will be writing about THAT subject, Change, later......

So thats it for now, yes I know, SHORT and SWEET....

Ciao

2Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

The only kind of change I like, Larry, is the kind that jingles in my pocket. Welcome to Blogland!

You carry on then.

September 20, 2004 2:42 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Welcome to the world that is the blogosphere, I look forward to reading you! :o)

September 20, 2004 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home