These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Saturday, September 25, 2004

My Blogging Rant

Ok, Today I am a bit frustrated with my blog website, ok I'm a LOT frustrated. Last night I spent quite a bit of time working on my site, trying to make it look cool. Afterall, I'm all for the COOL LOOK AND FEEL.....That's me....lol

Well, I did all this work, and then I went to save the template and BANG, explorer can't find the next page, I get the WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH, and when I tried to do a REFRESH, it finally came back to the template screen, but I lost all my changes.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So then I tried to write a post.....just like I'm doing now, yes my fingers are crossed.

I thought I did a pretty good job, writing about a couple of issues, then I go to post......

and WHAT do you think happened?????

WSD.....and I LOST it AGAIN!!!

Are there some FRIENDLY tips that I should now about?????

And then this morning when I was at Christine's place, I wanted to show here my Blog site, so we access the site and she wanted to add a comment to one of my posts and guess what....

My posts comments don't work now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok larry......breath.....breath.....it will be ok......

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats the View.....

7Comments:

Blogger magz said...

testing....testing... 1, 2, 5 sir! seems ta be workin now.. worry not, oh Neo-Larr.... for you have just experienced your first little brush with the phenomenon know as 'blog-belch'
just a hiccup in the health of yer blog... no worries. (Wait till ya get the full blog-barf..lol)
I just noticed ya got the linkie thing figgered out already! It took me months of exploration in 'the template o tweaks' to get that figgered out! now... since yer such a techie, see if you can get all of us at least a video clip of this play... and post it! rehearsals would be fuuuuuuuun to watch!

September 26, 2004 10:40 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Ok...so I am the little techno weinie.....

I still have to twek out the little underlines I have on my side bar....

I will take my digital camera to rehersal and take a couple pics to post. I will also try a video clip as well....

Thanks for dropping by....

Larry....out....

September 26, 2004 1:17 PM  
Blogger Jennytc said...

That would be great - I'd love to see Dale trying out his English accent! I had to post everything I was doing yesterday about 20 times - Blogger can be a bit of a prima donna at times!

September 27, 2004 8:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL...i thought i was the only techno weenie on here....cool, now we can form a small army!!!

September 28, 2004 8:43 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Ooops......you learnt the hard way that 'Blogger' is very unreliable! Don't ever do anything, post, template, whatever without copying it into notepad first! lolol........better still, type it in notepad and copy to blogger. The thing will drive you mad otherwise! :o)

September 29, 2004 5:31 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

P.S. thanks for the link Larry...er...gemmak has no 'c' in it but I didn't notice. ;o)

September 29, 2004 5:33 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Gemmak;
Thanks the advice...I think I will ALWAYS compose my blog offsite,then copy it in....that way I can also check my grammer.....I send to think much faster then I type, and I tend to miss words here and there....lol...

I will also fix the spellingon the link to you site....Whats a 'C' between friends.....lol....

Keep Smiling....

September 30, 2004 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home