These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Merry-Go-Round

Well….The view from the Penthouse has been rather, well…rather non existent for the past week.

Last week and AGAIN this week has just been so busy. With rehearsals for the Play on Tuesday, Wednesday evening and Sunday afternoon. THEN…..I also see my daughters for a quick dinner on Tuesdays BEFORE I go to rehearsals.

Oh yes…then there was the dinner party with my girlfriend on Monday night, and then Wednesday night I went to my Dad’s to TRY and fix his computer…OMG……

Now it’s Thursday again, and we have rehearsal AGAIN tonight….OMG….

CAN I GET OFF THIS MERRY-GO-ROUND???


Perhaps I like the Marry-Go-Round…hmmm….well…..Ok I do…..I thrive on the hectic pace, but sometimes I would like it to slow down just a bit.

But it won’t slow down; you see I’m going to get my Level 4 for officiating Swimming. Yet another thing to fill in my weekends.


The View from the Penthouse???? I THINK I looked out the window last night when I got home...And YES...Brampton is STILL there.


See you all soon…Perhaps I can sit down Friday night and write…..

Oh my…

THAT’S TOMORROW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Try to take time to breathe, Larry. Slow, deep breaths. And thanks for your honesty about the $30. I wondered where it went.

October 09, 2004 12:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

good to have you back!

October 09, 2004 5:42 PM  
Blogger magz said...

nice ta see yer amongst the livin Lar.... I'm with gemmak! blog on bro, blog on!

October 11, 2004 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home