These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The World is a Changing......

Just thought I would drop a quick post to the blog.......

With ALL the changes happening....I thought I would give the site a spring cleaning as well.....

At the same time I'm flirting with learning HTML.....not just cutting and pasting pieces from here and there, but actually understanding what I'm doing.....

So I will start with some small changes, but even just changing my TEMPLATE takes a fair amount of time, as I ahve added a crap load of extras into my sidebar section....

Now if only I can get my spacing and underlines and all straightened out.....

Oh Well.....Back to the Geek Room I go.....

3Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Lol........if you ever understand what you are doing...... please explain it to me! ;o)

April 24, 2005 6:10 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Nice job, Larry. Looking quite spiffy!

April 26, 2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Yeah.....I was thinking about a name change and picture change.....

so just what DO I call it then???

lololololol

April 27, 2005 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home