These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, April 18, 2005

It Offical When..........

You know how there are those sayings like.....

If you...........You might be a redneck....

Well...along that same line.....

You all know how Deb and I are planning to move in together.....Well.....I HAVE been living there for about 3 weeks now.....

HOWEVER, this past weekend brought a NEW TURN...

So here it is.......

You know it's OFFICIAL when 'You wake in your OWN bed, but your bed is now in THEIR (OUR) bedroom.....

rotflol.....

or....You are watching YOUR TV sitting on THEIR couch.



I have to admit it......I LOVE BEING 'OFFICAL' about THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





LOVE YA BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

Definitely sounds "official" to me, Lar! Just make sure my room is painted pink at the new house!
-April

April 18, 2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

sure...no problem.....

One PINK room on the way!!!!

April 18, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

too cute

May 13, 2005 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home