These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter 2005

I have started to post a number of times over the last week, but I have not been happy with the posts I had started. There are a number of different things that I want to blog about, however I have not been sure how to write about these things.

Easter itself is a very emotional time for most people. I watched the 'Passion of the Christ' again on Saturday night. This is a very graphic movie protraying the last hours of Christ's life.

Easter is also a difficult time for me, as it was two years ago that Brenda asked me for a divorce. I realize now that I did not fight for my marriage of 19 years, I just agreed to the divorce and basically walked away.

My girls and I have a difficult journey in front of us. I hope I can earn their trust and respect back.

I also want to stand on the mountain top and tell everyone about Deb and I. I can honestly say that I have been in love, really in love four times. Once before I was married, Brenda who I was married to for 19 years, Christine, and now Deb.

Deb and I have decided to move forward in our relationship and move in together in either June or July.

I have also asked Deb to marry me. Why, because I want to be with Deb, I want to give Deb my total devotion and dedication of my love to her.

Easter, it truly is a time of rebirth.

3Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

Nothing makes me happier than to see a great friend find the true love of their life...Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle, Deb!
-April

March 29, 2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Congratulations! Lovely news :o)

April 06, 2005 5:53 PM  
Blogger CAW said...

Are you there ...somewhere...have you left blogger world....? WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN..I MEAN LARRY?

April 11, 2005 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home