These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, May 16, 2005

The Next Birthday to Happen....

Ok....Ok....

So who's next in the birthday game of tag.......



It's Jenn....My sister Jenn....June 13th....

(I GOOFED on Jenn's Birthdate....it's the 13th....My finger hit the WRONG key.....That's my story and I sticking to it....)

Then it's ME on the 15th!!!!!!!!!

The countdown is on.....lololol

1Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Ok...

Comment 1: I don't know WHEN I will ever get it right....HOWEVER in my palm I have it right...
lolol
Comment 2: I DIDN'T miss it last year!!!! did I??????

Let me change the counter....lol

May 16, 2005 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home