These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Today is my baby's birthday.

Ok, so she's not a 'baby' any more, she is now a young woman....an adult....

Yes, my little girl turns 18 today......

I LOVE and MISS her very, very, very, very much.....and I hop she knows this....


So....HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love,

Daddy

2Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

I can't for the life of me remember why i clicked on the comment link. I'm sure i had something to say but its gone now.

ahh, I think my memory is fading as the old age is beginning to set in. And i'm not even 30.

If i remember i'll be back.

oh and happy birfday to...pump?

May 10, 2005 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, IAM little bit late..........

But, anyway, Good LUCK to U per Ё Life!
Thank U.

Alex.

Zeus@e-earth.ca

August 30, 2005 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home