These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Notice Anything????

Ok...OK.....

So I was bored last night.....after being in front of my laptop for over 10 hours.....

I got the BRIGHT (stupid) idea to YET AGAIN change my template...

R O T F L O L

This will be a work in PROGRESS......

If only I can figure out why my sidebar titles are not in the funky font and underline....hmmmmm

Perhaps later today at WORK.....lololol....NOT....no time today...


Oh!!!! Have I mentioned the NEW play I working on???? WHAT??? I HAVEN'T????


More to follow.......


YEAH.....YEAH....What a TEASE.....


THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

10 hours on a laptop....sounds like heaven to me! Sad eh? heh

May 25, 2005 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home