These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, May 16, 2005

Tag....I've been BOOK TAGGED

Thanks to Repochyk......I've been TAGGED......

So....here you go.....I will start it know....and complete it tonight when I get home....


BOOK TAG

1. Total Number of Books I've Owned: is that own CURRENTLY or over the years in TOTAL....Currently - Probably 300 plus-Deb and I have just packed them...OK DEB just packed them.

2. Last Book I Bought: SAHARH by Clive Cussler

3. Last Book I Read: Currently reading SAHARA by Clive Cussler

4. Five (5) Books that I have read and REALLY enjoyed:
  1. The Bible-I think everyone at sometime in their life should take the time to read the Bible - or whatever book your faith treats as it's Bible.....Was that politically correct enough?
  2. Ice Station by Mattew J. Reilly - I read this book a couple of years ago and could not put it down. This would be an AWESOME movie.
  3. Book 3
  4. Book 4
  5. Book 5

Ok-I think that I'm supposed to pic 5 people to do this;

  1. Jenn
  2. Deb
  3. Dale
  4. Andrew
  5. WashLady

1Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

Hello???? Finish the post!

May 20, 2005 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home