These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, November 04, 2004

A New Day

Today is one of the hardest days of my life as I woke up....Not that I really slept well last night.

For those that have followed my limited blogs, you know that I have been involved in a relationship with a woman who I love with all my heart.

We have ended our relationship as "Boy Friend and Girl Friend" on Sunday. I have never felt so lost in all my life. Even when I divorced my wife after 19 years, I did not feel this loss.

I am writing this blog today to help me deal with this change in our relationship. I understand, after talking to her last night, that she needs time to understand what she needs in her life.

She asked me last night if I can still be her friend. I want to be her friend....Her best friend.....And perhaps on day in the future, if that's what the cards deal.....We can be back together...

I understand that she has to be the one that wants that.....So I will step back and be her friend.

Then I was at the annual cardio checkup yesterday and found I have a condition called Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor is very worried as they don't know how long I have been suffering from this, but I have been very sluggish and tried for about 1-2 months. I thought it was all the running with the play and everything, but nothing like this.

So this is a New Day

  • Day 1 of a new friendship and whatever that brings I will accept, as I will always love and cherish the times we had together.
  • Day 1 of starting to look after myself.....I love my two girls Natasha and Cara

7Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Jen....Thank you and Jane for being there....I love you both

November 04, 2004 10:36 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hugs, Larry. I care too, ya know. I'll see you tonight at the theatre.

November 04, 2004 2:33 PM  
Blogger magz said...

oh lare, im sorry to hear yer news... but glad your allright. stay busy in your mind, and peaceful in your body, take care of your health. the friendship thingie between what has been a couple is a tough one to pull off when one of the two wants more than buddies, but no matter how it works out with christine, those 2 girls are part of your heart and will always be in your life.
i've been remiss in commenting, just skimmin quick reads on everyone, but i gotta excuse! I'm in this NaNoWriMo deal, which is the National Novel Writers Month, an international semi-contest to write an entire novel, minimum 50,000 words.... in THIRTY DAYS!! so i've started, and blogger is also involved so im actually publishing it page by page daily. (it's the very first link on my page, called 'and for the addicted....' although the books named Camp Chronicles. yer welcome to read along, I actually have NO idea where its going, but its got a life of its own....lol I just want to remind you that its FICTION.... just a story... cause i discovered quickly that i apparently have an evil twin alter ego whos never even HEARD of Miss Manners.. in other words, its pretty raw, sorta rude, and i think its gonna get raunchy here real soon. im stoked on it.. and getting cockier by the minute, so i feel free to add here that although im sorry for yer loss, allow me to remind you im blonde, single, stacked... and could use inspiration for writing real hot scenes.... lol. really larry, we all love you, keep on writing, its good for you and great for us!

November 04, 2004 9:58 PM  
Blogger Jennytc said...

Hi Larry. I tried to post a comment last night but Blogger was playing up and I lost it so here goes again:
I'm so sorry to hear both your pieces of news. I have a good idea of how you're feeling about the relationship. I have had a similar experience, but I have to say, my life now is a million times better than it was then - things do improve one way or another. Think of the question 'How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time.' Take things one day at a time, step by step, and remember, all your friends are there for you. You're in my prayers.

November 05, 2004 2:35 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Wow....

Thanks everyone for the support and love you have shown me. This is a very hard time for me. Today Friday, I am trying very hard not to call C, as much as I want to just hear her voice, I have to respect her and her request for space and time.

Thanks to all my Blog friends, Jenn, Dale, Butterfly, Maqz and Jenny...I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

Larry

November 05, 2004 3:06 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Hi larry, good to see you posting again but so sorry to hear you are having a bad time. I tried to comment earlier but like Jenny, I couldn't.

The thing with C coupled with your helth problems are alot to handle but you have a positive attitude it seems and many around you that love you dearly. Take good care of yourself, your body and mind, they will both heal with time and care and I hope you get what you wish. Thinking of you, go forward :o) xx

November 05, 2004 4:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to see you back Larry. I am sure you'll feel so much better when the docs put you on some medication for your heart, and thankfully you found out before something tragic had happened. You need to look after yourself at this stage, when your well you'll have all the time in the world to go chasing skirts again!!!
Stay well :o)

November 05, 2004 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home