These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Step by Step

I had planned to retire early tonight, rather then stay up later and play on the computer....I was all ready to call it a night at 11, I thought I would check email before crashing....

I'm feeling much, much better this week. I did ALOT of thinking over the weekend, and I was able to discuss some things with C and that was very important for me. I understand that we BOTH need time, and I will respect her request for some space.

I worked out this morning, I know it was only 5 mins on the bike, but its a start.

Step by Step, Day by Day things will get better, I'm NOT ALONE, yes I LIVE ALONE, but I'm NOT ALONE, and now that I understand that, I know I will be OK, and I don't have to be scared.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and I'm going out to the new Vaughn Mills with my youngest daughter in the evening....My oldest will not be able to go out with me this week....Perhaps next week the three of us can go out for dinner...

Well...Its now after 1 am, so I REALLY should sign-off and get some sleep....

Nite All........................

4Comments:

Blogger magz said...

i thought about posting anonymously and giving you a real good 'come hither' comment, but hey, you need your rest. Love ya larry, watch out for arrogant and cocky blonde wanna-be writers, they can get ugly.... I really yelled at Dale today about his dan post, hope he forgives me, i miss him already. now rest up, yer doing fine.

November 09, 2004 10:42 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hi Dan. I've been reading and getting to know you. You are not alone and baby, we're all in this together!

Keep those Endorphins going. My friend Tracy (you can find her blog, via, my blog, via my message board which I'd love for you to come and participate on...Maggie is there and Dale and me and Tracy and Gemmak and hopefully you and others....)

I'm at http://deepthoughtsfuzzymemories.com/

I'd like to send you an email if that's okay? (I'm not a weirdo or anything, just ask Dale, okay, don't ask Dale, but ask Maggie, okay, don't ask Maggie, but..ask Jen, okay, don't..well, maybe I am a weirdo but I'm harmless!)

BTW, what or who is a Vaughn Mills???

And, again, you aren't alone. The most alone I ever was? My last marriage. 10 years and I was never so alone in my life. In a room of people I was alone. Alone isn't necessarily about the physical of someone else not being there. It's in the heart. Trust me on this. I know.

November 10, 2004 12:14 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hey, and just because I'm blonde doesn't mean Mag was referring to me above! Were you maggie????

November 10, 2004 12:15 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

You're not alone, Larry. You're all one. There's an "L" of a difference. Think about it.

November 10, 2004 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home