These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Friday, March 04, 2005

Closing Weekend

Well, its hard to believe but the run of 'Arnsic and Old Lace' is coming to an end. We are entering the last weekend of our three week run.

Last night's performance went very well. We had a great audience, who laughed like crazy, which always helps to pick you up a notch.

But I think a couple of us, I know I was, were feeling tired last night.

After the show last night, I just wanted to go home and crash. Did I want to drive down and see Deb? You bet, but I was just so tired and spent that I had to say those dreaded words....'Not tonight Hun, I have to go to the apartment and just crash.' I put a movie in the DVD player and I honestly think I only saw about 3 min of the movie. Next thing I knew it was 6:30 am.

I feel good, really good this morning. I'm looking forward to tonight's performance, and I looking forward to seeing Deb after the performance. To cuddle into each other's arms and fall asleep, together. Can it get any better then that????

I ask myself the question this morning....'Do I want the play to end this weekend?' Yes and No. I enjoy the friendships that I have built during the run; John, Pam, Steve, Cody, Jim, Andrew, Liz, Kay, Irma, Ginny, Tom, Vlad, Dave, Mike and the rest of the crew. I enjoy being at the theatre, but it does take a lot of your time. Time that I would like to spend with my girls and with Deb.

I was asked to do the lighting design and lighting for the next performance in May/June. And what do you think I said????

Of course, count me in!!!!

I can't wait till Saturday Night, the FINAL PERFORMANCE and the CAST PARTY!!!!!!

1Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

I can not wait to get a copy so I can sit at home with a nice cup of tea and watch...ok, so I'll really have a bloody mary not tea but what's the difference?
-April

March 04, 2005 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home