These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Favorite Things....

Ok, Time for yet ANOTHER silly quiz, one of those 'Get to Know Me Better' thingys...lolol

1. My favorite color: Light Blue.
2. My favorite TV show: The Amazing Race.
3. My favorite movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show.....'Its just a jump to the Left.....'
4. My favorite drink: Rum and Diet Coke.
5. My favorite cookie: Oatmeal Rasin - The SOFT ones.
6. My favorite candy bar: Mars Bar.
7. My favorite potato chip: Ms Vickies - Chilli Pepper - The BLUE bag.
8. My favorite hamburger: Harvey's Double Cheese - Only available in Canada - Sorry.
9. My favorite vehicle: My Suzuki - XL7.
10. My favorite author: Cilve Cussler.
11. My favorite song: Which genre? What day is it??? Today - Hard Road.
12. My favorite singing group: Again, what genre and what day is it??? - Today - Sam Roberts.
13. My favorite food: Mexican.
14. My favorite pet: Dog.
15. My favorite musical: "Mama Mia".
16. My favorite male movie star: Harrison Ford.
17. My favorite female movie star: Angelin Jolie.
18. My favorite male TV star: David James Elliott.
19. My favorite female TV star: Catherine Bell.
20. My favorite clothes: Jeans, Golf Type Shirt.
21. My favorite computer: Dell.
22. My favorite internet service: Rogers Cable.
23. My favorite kiss: Any kiss with Deb.
24. My favorite web site: www.debsnail999.blogspot.com and http://www.repochyk.blogspot.com/
25. My favorite religion: Christianity.
26. My favorite religious flavor: Alliance.
27. My favorite hobby: Camping, Canoeing.
28. My favorite wild land animal: Cougars.
29. My favorite wild sea animal: Dolphins.
30. My favorite political party: Conservative.
31. My favorite Congressman: Ok, we have MPs in Canada - Shelia Copps.
32. My favorite president: Only Prime Ministers in Canada - Trudeau.
33. My favorite national park: Algonquin Provincial Park.
34. My favorite national monument: Do we have these in Canada....lolol.
35. My favorite vacation spot: Anywhere Canoeing.
36. My favorite exercise: Walking or swimming.
37. My favorite sleeping position: With Deb in my arms.
38. My favorite time of day: Very early morning....wink...wink.
39. My favorite sexual position: mmmmmm.......If I told you I would have to KILL you....lol
40. My favorite pickup line: Hi!
41. My favorite charity: I don't have one.
42. My favorite blogger: Deb and April
43. My favorite newspaper: The Toronto Star.
44. My favorite cartoon: Dilbert.
45. My favorite superhero: Mighty Mouse. "Here I come to save the day!"
46. My favorite person: I really have THREE...My Daughters Natasha and Cara...Deb.
47. My favorite plant: Rose.
48. My favorite Star Fleet Captain: Jean Luke.
49. My favorite blond(e): ok...ok...I will tell you.....April
50. My favorite saying:No Shit Sherlock

3Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

yeah, I better be on the blog! And hows my room? What color have you and Deb decided on? I like pink..

March 03, 2005 2:31 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Ok, so who's place should your room be at??? Mine or Deb's??? Or should we wait for the move???

ROTFLOL

March 03, 2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger CAW said...

I'm holding out for the move!

March 03, 2005 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home