These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

50 Things About Me

OK, So I have never done the '100 Things About Me' thingy but as April has just posted 'More Stuff About Me', I thought I would go half way and post '50 Things About Me'

1. Your name spelled backwards: yrral Sounds like I'm from down south...heheh
2. Where were your parents born? Mom - Toronto, ON Dad - Liverpool, England
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Gel - Collective Soul
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Mother's Marketplace
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 3 months ago
6. Have you ever been in a school play? No
7. How many kids do you want? I had two, now I have a blended troup of SIX!!!!
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? OF COURSE
10. Do you have cable? No and I hate the monopoly.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes - Got my FIRST ticket on a moped!!!!
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes - both
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Germany
16. Do you have a garden? No
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Dilbert
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Um, who doesn't? Of Course, but only the ENGLISH version!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, Morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Saharh
21. Favorite pizza toppings? MEAT....MEAT....and yet MORE MEAT
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips - Miss Vickies - The BLUE bag
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? HELLO!!! I'm a GUY!!
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? PEANUT SHELLS?? What are YOU smoking???
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? See # 23
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Mars Bar
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2004?? Provincial Election?
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Yes
30. Have you ever won a trophy? Yep!
31. Are you a good cook? I THINK so! Ask my WIFE!!
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Um, this is scary. Who doesn't?
33. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes.
34. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yep!
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? My Heart Meds
37. Ever throw up in public? Yep
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love? millionare
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
40. Ever call a 1-900 number? nope
41. Can exes be friends? mmmmmm.....perhaps....
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My Mom....She was in for almost 10 months
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Not really.
44. What message is on your voice mail? Funny enough....I am the VOICE of the Voice Mail system where I work....It's not a Silicon Sally....it's ME
45. What is in your briefcase? EVERYTHING...and WHICH briefcase???
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch TV and THEN have sex!!
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My children
48. What is the first concert you ever went to? RUSH
49. Have you ever been in a play? Yes, I've acted in 'Arsnic and Old Lace' and have been involved in numerous other plays with the Caledon Townhall Players
50. Do you enjoy doing these lists? This wasn't THAT bad....perhaps NOW I will do a '100 Things About Me'.

1Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

Ask your WIFE about your cooking? Do you mean your soon to be wife- or have I missed something?

May 25, 2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home