These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Gala - Post Script

Ok....Perhaps I was a little upset by the events of the Gala. I'm only a human who has emotions and I ended up venting a little....

Marilyn does do a lot and did do a lot last year and deserved the President's Award.

I guess I remember why I do what I do at the theatre.....

I love working on the sets.....I love pulling the sound together.....I love doing the lighting design...I love the Stage Manager role.....not because I think I'm going to get an award....but because I love doing it.....I love hearing the people say what a good job WE ALL DID bring the play to the public.....

And THAT'S what its all about......And THAT is a 'View From the Escarpment'

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home