These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Site Counter

Boys will play........

So I was playing with my Bravenet Site counter, playing with the style and stuff. Being cautious, I created a second counter to play with....

I really didn't like the new one, so I THOUGHT I would delete it....so WHAT do you I deleted??

Yeap, DUMP ASS me, deleted my counter.....so now I starting over with my counter stats....lolololololol

Send ALL you friends by.....I have to get back up there....lolololololololololol

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Lol...just set your new counter to what your old one stood at :o)

July 25, 2005 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home