These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, June 16, 2005

One Day Older

Today is the 'Day After'......
So I'm One Year Older + One Day.....
How Do I Feel???????

Yesterday I felt kinda, I don't know how to really describe it, but I kinda felt alone....that something was missing.....

And that was my daughters; Natasha and Cara. Then to my surprise, I got a MSN message from Cara saying 'Happy Birthday' and then we chatted for a while. We will be getting together next week and Cara will get to meet Deb and her kids for the first time.

I am so excited.......I was so happy when Cara sent me the message......I can't wait for next week...Deb is excited, Deb's kids are all excited.....

We are planing a picinic dinner at a park in the Burlington area down by the lake......Now we just need the weather to hold out.....

To make it 100%.......I hope Natasha will come around........I now she will....She just needs some time.....


I LOVE BOTH MY GIRLS........

1Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am very excited for you!!!! Hope everything works out great!

June 16, 2005 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home