These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Saturday

Hi everyone.....

Just popping in for a quick visit this morning......


Well I have already cleaned the apartment this morning...I have gone down and done 4 loads of wash, folded AND put away!!!!

And now I'm getting ready to leave for the play, as we are doing two performances today.

I feel GREAT today..... It's a beautiful day!!!!!!!!

And I OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love you all......

Larry

2Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

You're better than "OK", Larry. You're "brilliant" as they say in the play. Smashing! Yeah, Baby!!

November 13, 2004 11:51 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

So glad to hear it Larry! Gah, you got a lot more done than I did! Hope both performances went smoothly!

November 14, 2004 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home