These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

When it Rains.....

You ever have one of those weeks????

You think you're FINALLY getting ahead of the game and then WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the STUFF that has happened over the last little while.....

I was getting gas on Monday night and I was behind this GMC SUV ready to pull out of the gas station onto Hurontario to go south, which is the ONLY way you can turn from this exit. Then without warning this JERK puts it into reverse and backs up right into my front end...
B A N G !!!!!!!!!! I had left about 1/2 car length between us and I was laying on the horn!!!

So we get out.....My bumper is all cracked to hell, I guess cause it was sooo cold on Monday night. He's an older guy, late 50's or so and he all sorry....."I didn't see you" he said, "I didn't look before I stated to back up" I was pissed.....

We exchange information, then I went and reported to the police....I FINALLY get ahold of the guy tonight, and because he has NO DAMAGE and it happen IN the gas station he is now denying it.

So Now I'm suck with the bill...... I went and had an estimate done today......$850.00.....

MAN!!!!!! WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG NOW????

I could REALLY use something NICE to happen for a change. I wish I could get hold of my old friend, we haven't talked in so long and I wonder how their doing.

Oh well.....that's it from the Penthouse. I hope it doesn't snow too much tonight....I have a demo in Guelph tomorrow afternoon.


3Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Larry, I can't believe the guy could get away with damaging your car by simply denying it. You have his name, address, licence plate number. You reported it to the police. Presumably, there were witnesses. Do not accept responsibility for the cost of this damage. Contact your insurance company. And the police. And Andrew.

January 20, 2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My goodness...everything Dale has said and what about the people that work at the gas station as witnesses...surely someone saw it.

January 20, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger mrhaney said...

hello larry. thanks for dropping by my site and leaving a comment. as far as your accident is concerned i am not sure what you can do. it seems when an accident happens in a parking lot it is hard to get it resolved. years ago the same thing happened to my father who is 83 this year. some one hit him and begged him not to call the police. he exchanged numbers and told my father to get an estimate and call him and he would pay cash. well when my dad called the man he said i did not hit you - you hit me. live and learn. if i get in an accident now i call the police and get it on paper. i also say i am hurt even if i am not. you would be surprised how quick an insurance company will respond when some one says they were hurt. well i am going to look around at your blog and i hope you visit mine again. have a good day.

January 28, 2005 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home