These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Thursday Sunrise - Jan 13th

As I was watching the sunrise this morning...Ok....Maybe it was just getting brighter outside, as it is very overcast this morning....I was wondering.....

Why are some people so cruel, mean and even vindictive to other people. While some people are the truest and best friends a person can ever have?

I know sometimes there may be a reason for certain behaviors, but sometimes these can come completly out of left or right field without any warning but most times there is some type warning, but only if you ONLY LISTEN and FULLY UNDERSTAND the message. This is the COMMUNICATION part that is so important in any relationship.

But why must people act in a manner so cruel and vindictive??? I don't think they would like to be treated in that manner at all.

You can be with a person for 19 years, 1 month, or even 12 months and you may never really know that person, untill one day........

Today.......I have stopped, smelt the Roses and now I have kept on walking...

I can't wait to see the view from the Penthouse tomorrow, and the next day.......I forgot how interesting and different the views can be......

And that was a 'View from the Penthouse'


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home