These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Sunday, November 28, 2004

New Beginnings

Today is Sunday, a day of new beginnings and energy.

Ken, my stepfather, passed away on Saturday, November 27 at 1am. Ken had been in a nursing home in New Brunswick for some time now.

There is a lot of anger towards Ken, but I am saddened by his death. I am sorry he died the way he did, alone in New Brunswick. We had basically left him there to die, at least I did.

I can't really remember the last time I talked to him. It must have been when Mom and Him were living in Cookstown....My that seems like such a long time ago now.

I wish I had a chance to say good-bye to you. I had put you behind me, when you were put into that Nursing Home.

You were my step-father, and you did bring me up during my teenage years. I have been thinking back to the times we shared and there were some fun times, but there were also some very deep pain. That pain will heal, I know that, but I still remember the pain.

I read Jennefer's letter to you http://jenneferdavis.blogspot.com/2004/11/to-my-dad.html and her letter has really helped me deal with my anger toward you.

Ken, I wish you Rest, Peace......Good Bye....

1Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Beautifully written Larry.

December 01, 2004 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home