These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Warning!!!!!!!!

I want to yell and scream today......

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

WHY YOU ASK??????


Because I WANT to, and because I CAN because this is MY BLOGSITE.......

You have arrived at this web address because your fingers typed a VERY particular pattern of keystrokes or you have been to my blogsite before, and you bookmarked the site because you WANTED to come back at some time.....It's not like you ACCIDENTALLY typed in this address.

So, lets admit it, you are here because you wanted to read what I'm posting, and I am very honoured that you would visit and read my site, and perhaps comment if you are so inclined.

HOWEVER......

If you don't want to read my site, why are you visiting MY blogsite.........


Thats the 'View From the Penthouse' during a storm.......(Its snowing out pretty good)


4Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Hey Jenn,

Thanks for stopping and commenting......Yes, I was stuck there a 'little' bit, but I felt so violated....

Let Go and Let God................

And so it came to be..

Thx Jenn

January 14, 2005 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
actually I visited your blog by an accident, I am sorry. But it was a nice experience ;). Keep up the good work, I will be visiting on purpose next time...

Mayra
(www.moremayra.blogspot.com)

January 14, 2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Please don't be sorry for dropping in.....My blog is ALWAYS open....

I had an unfortunate experience concerning a blog I posted and I was venting.....

Very nice to meet you!!!! Hope you drop by again in the future!!!

Larry

January 14, 2005 5:24 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Try not to take the comments too personally, Larry. I had an unpleasant experience here in blogland a while back. I just deleted the silly comments. But first, I got hurt and angry. So I understand.

Peace.

January 20, 2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home