These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, May 30, 2005

Today It's Official.......

Today is the FINAL moving day......

Yep....It is finally here...the MOVING day when finally EMPTY my old apartment in Brampton and move EVERYTHING here to Grimsby.

It hard to believe that it has already been three months since I moved down here with Deb and the kids, but it has....

Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday, and yet at other times I felt Deb and I have been together for years.....

Talk to you all later.....next time will be from the ESCARPMENT not the PENTHOUSE....

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Good luc with the move you two and be happy....there seems little doubt you will be! :o)

May 31, 2005 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home