These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Play.....The Things We Do For Love

It's hard to believe that the show has just finished it's second week.

The show is 'The Things We Do For Love', presented by the Caledon Townhall Players.

I started off with helping to build the set with Jane, and then I also took on the responsibility of creating the lighting design and running the lightboard for the run of the play. When Andrew had to step to take Dale's role, as Dale's leg was not healing as fast as was expected, I took over Andrew's job of creating the Sound Design for the play.

Dale is STILL in his cast, though he can take it off now and then, man THAT must suck......He did come see the play on Saturday, which must have been hard for him.

So, lets see....Jan and I built the set, I did the lighting AND the sound design for the play, I'm running the lightboard for the play.........

AND......................................................

Our beloved Stage Manager, Kay, got called out of the country!! YES, country, she was sent by her work to SOUTH AFRICA for three weeks and will miss the entire run of the play. So what does that mean???

Yes!!!! I'm also playing the role of Stage Manager......

I love this so much......


So, If you're local, and you want a fun evening out.....There are tickets available for this weekend. Visit the Caledon Townhall Players website for details.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home