These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, June 06, 2005

A Puzzle For Some Fun

I just love these type of word puzzles...

Post your answers in the comments.....

I will post the answer to this puzzle later this week....

At a recent Pets Anonymous reunion, the attendees were discussing which pets they had recently owned. James used to have a dog. The person who used to own a mouse now owns a cat, but the person who used to have a cat does not have a mouse. Kevin has now or used to have a dog, I can't remember which. Becky has never owned a mouse. Only one person now owns the pet they previously had. Rebecca kept quiet throughout the meeting and nobody mentioned the hamster.

Can you determine who owns which pet and what they used to own?

3Comments:

Blogger CAW said...

I know I know! They all need more cowbell-is that it?

June 08, 2005 3:22 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

I see changes a-foot...good on ya. Can you believe, I never thought of doing the caps thing like that when you asked! DOH! heh.

June 08, 2005 6:05 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

yeah.....and I added the colour bar on the comments.....and I found were certain iamges are stored...lololol....

I was having a BALL.....

I also see you CHANGED yours AGAIN....What was that...Twice in 2 days....lolol

June 09, 2005 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home