These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Movie Quiz

OK, so I stole this from April....

1.) Total number of films I own on DVD/Video

DVD's - 150
Video's - 100

2.) The last film I bought on DVD

The General's Daughter

3.) 5 films I watch alot or mean alot to me: (in no particular order)

a. SWAT - This is the movie the Deb and I saw on our first date.

b. A Knights Tale - A classic movie that is just FUN to watch....and I just happen to love the soundtrack.

c. Armageddon - A great movie with Bruce Willis and who dosen't like Liv Tyler??

d. Saving Private Ryan - I just love war movies, and this is right at the top of the list.

e. Aladdin - Robin Williams at his best.

1Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I've had my fill of quizzes and surveys, and cetera. LOL!! Great new look, Larry! New home, new girl, new blog. Life's good!!

June 03, 2005 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home