These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry today for a NUMBER of things....

I have been feeling so sorry for myself since breaking up with 'C', that is driving me crazy. There are so many raw emotions there, and I am having the HARDEST time dealing with them.

I understand in my head, EVERYTHING that 'C' says and I AGREE with her, but my STUPID heart can't follow through on a SIMPLE request to not contact her for a week.

I'm am so used to talking to her EVERY DAY, either on the phone, email or online chat....I WAS smothering her... You shouldn't have to talk to a person that many times in one day.... But we did.....

I starting ramble on.......

I also sorry to my blog friends, for not keeping up my Blog. I visit each one of your sites daily and enjoy each one of your sites and posts....

I will try to be better on my end.....Both in keeping my Blog up.....and with dealing with 'C'


Larry

3Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Here, here, here....oh and stop apologising, C will understand you can't just 'turn off' ......and the blog world can wait for you to feel 'up to' blogging :o)

Take special care.

November 19, 2004 6:17 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Do you hear that, Larry? "You need to look out for yourself." That means doing the things that make YOU happy, the things YOU enjoy. No. It does NOT mean phoning her or messaging her or emailing her. It means accepting that you can't have her right now. She doesn't want you right now. That sounds harsh, Larry. But it's the Truth.
One day at a time, my friend. The days will turn to weeks and the weeks to months. Believe me. I know this is true. You must care for yourself, Larry. Your Self. Turn your gaze inward. And don't apologise. There's no need. Just discover those things that will help you heal your heart.

November 20, 2004 12:49 AM  
Blogger rinocerose said...

C will understand..

January 07, 2005 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home