These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Coffee and Super Bowl Sunday

Well.......

I did get my act together last night and went and I had a coffee, then I went out and played darts at my dad's, that was fun!!! And yes, I won two games to zero!!!!! I ROCK!!!! hehehe

Today I have a full play rehearsal where we are going to run the play from start to end, and do what is called 'PLAY POLISHING'.

The play, 'Arsenic and Old Lace' is really starting to come together. We finished the major set construction yesterday and all that is left now is the painting and final trim. The next major task for the play is the lighting design. Mike B and I are working on that together and Jenn my sister will be the Lighter Operator for the run of the play....

I know this will be a LONG day, and I know that by the end of the day I will want another coffee....

Perhaps I will get my ACT in gear again for coffee at 8......

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ducky" ... a coffee tonight at 8 would be fabulous ...

February 06, 2005 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home