These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

WHAT???? TWO Posts in One Day!!!!

You ever have one of those days??

Not those days, but THOSE DAYS..........

The type of day where you JUST CAN'T STOP SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that is the day I've just have had!!!!!!!!

From my earlier post today I said I was starting to come out of the valley......well you know what?? I haven't stopped climbing all day.

Tonight, when I arrived at rehearsal I had a smile from ear to ear, and everyone said "Larry, you look different tonight". I haven't felt like this for a long time, today I was HAPPY.

I am happy because because I have FINALLY realized that I CAN DO THIS!!!!!


Tonight, I NAILED my part as Officer O'Hara, I AM OFFICER O'HARA!!!!!!!!

It felt so right, I had FUN with it, and I'm still smiling.

I just want to stand here, at the top of my mountain, because believe me IT WAS a long and tough climb, and SHOUT AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Comments:

Blogger magz said...

welcome back lar.. and congrats on getting the part! yer gonna wow em.

February 04, 2005 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home