These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Monday, February 07, 2005

The LAST Survey

This'll be fun too! "The Last" Survey

Ok, so I stole this from another blogsite I was reading at lunch today. And I do believe that this person also admitted to stealing it from another site she visits.

According to Trixe this is what's called a "meme," which means an idea lifted from one blogger and scattered among others for nearly simultaneous discussions.

My answers are included. Feel free to lift and post on your own blog with your own answers.


The "Last" Survey

Last Cigarette: My last cigarette was over 20 years ago. However, I had a cigar over the weekend with a drink.....Now I remembered why I quit smoking. Even though cigars are different, the little then ones dripped in rum or something....NOT those BIG, SMELLY ones....lolololol

Last Alcoholic Drink: I had a couple glasses of a Jackson-Triggs Shiraz last night.

Last Car Ride:
With me driving? This morning coming to work.
With me as passenger? Friday night, going grocery shopping with a friend.

Last Kiss: Um, what TYPE of kiss????? lolol Last night.

Last Good Cry: This morning about 2 am this morning.

Last Library Book: What's a LIBRARY BOOK???.

Last Book Purchased: "Trojan Odyssey" by Clive Cussler.

Last Book Read: "Depection Point" by Dan Brown.

Last Movie Viewed in a Theater: Racing Stripe, I took my nephew to see it. Cute movie.

Last Movie Rented: hmmmm...."Friday Night Lights".

Last Profanity Uttered: Probably "****".

Last Beverage Drank: Tim Horton's XL black coffee.

Last Food Consumed: Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and salad. It was soooo good!!!

Last Phone Call: About 1pm, work related phone call.....Boring!!!

Last Time Showered: This morning.

Last Shoes Worn: My black slip ones from "Aldo".

Last CD Played: "Room Service" by Bryan Adams.

Last Item Bought: (Other than groceries) A couple bottles wine; Jackson-Triggs Shariz.

Last Download: "Hard Road" by Sam Roberts.

Last Annoyance: Not knowing how to answer THIS question!!!!

Last Thing Written: This SURVEY!!

Last Key Used: My car key.

Last Words Spoken: "I'll work on that RFP this afternoon"

Last Sleep: 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. today.

Last Ice Cream Eaten: I don't remember.

Last Webpage Visited: Trixie's http://trixieshome.blogspot.com/ That's where I got this!!

3Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed visiting the penthouse. If it's OK with you, I'll link to you from my blog.

February 07, 2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger CAW said...

I am gonna steal this quiz! I like that its different from everything else...
-April

February 08, 2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Yup, I think a bit of thievery is in order here too, hope you don't mind :o)

February 08, 2005 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home