These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Transition

Today is June 1st, 2005, but you can already see that from the posting date.

This is the day of official transition from the 'View from the Penthouse' to the 'View from the Escarpment'.

What is the 'Escarpment'???

You see, I am now fully, 100% moved from Brampton to Grimsby. Grimsby sits at the base of the Niagara Escarpment, hence the new name for my blog.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting a new header picture, one the truly shows the beauty of this area I love and now call home.

I also have a brand new look today as well. I want to thank my Blog Design Expert; Gemmak, who's without help, I would not be sporting this new look. I have to admit, I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the new look. I will be tweaking it over the next week, as I play with some new fonts and 'toys', under the direction of Gemmak of course........Yes a 'LITTLE' bit of knowledge is a scary thing!!!!!

So I hope you like the new view..........

So onto the FIRST post from the new view........

1Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Hmmmm, expert my foot! Lol. Glad you like it though and 'happy escarpment' :o)

June 02, 2005 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home