These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Day to Remember

I actually think I will always remember this whole past weekend. I rediscovered my intense fondness for a very chilled Chardonnay.

This post has taken me two days to write. I want to write so many things in this post, but I have decided to keep it very short, but I feel I must post something.

I talked with a friend the other night for almost 4 hours, we talk about so many things, I have never had such a conversation with such honesty, we talked and we talked, we laughed and yes, cried together. That night when I got home, I replayed our conversation over and over in my mind.....remembering every word...every detail ...I did not sleep that night at all.....


I am so gratefull for my friend to take the time that night and talk with me. I will always remember that day.....and every word we exchanged.

And when I said 'I will always be your friend.', NOTHING was changed.

I will ALWAYS be your friend.

2Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 09, 2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

I guess maybe I am, but that is how I feel.

I hope, but I do think that my friend realizes and does appreciate this.


Thx Jenn

February 09, 2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home