These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Arsenic and Old Lace Update

Well......

Opening night is now just a week tomorrow (Feb 17th) away.....

The set is ALMOST complete, there is a crew going in tonight to do some work; painting and finishing trim. I won't be able to be there tonight, as I had already told my Dad and Diane that I would come to their house for dinner.

Rehearsal last night was really good......Yes, we got side tracked.....Changing the blocking as we go...lolol....

Then came my entrance.....


'Hello Miss Abby'..............................


I'm having soooo much fun with this part.....the wanabe playwrite.... hehehehe


I HAVE NOW BECOME Officer O'Hara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So that's the QUICK update.......if you're local......I'd LOVE for you to see the play.....17, 18, 19 for 3 weeks


1Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

What a great play. I played the psycho brother in a high school production -- the most fun I ever had acting.

February 09, 2005 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home