These are MY views on Life, Love, Various Events and just WHATEVER I feel like. Comment if you like, Sign the Guest Book, or Mark your spot on the Map. I hope you enjoy the View.....

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Fresh Snow

It's been lightly snowing in the GTA for about a day now, its started yesterday and it's been off and on all night, and its still lighting snowing in Brampton this morning. It really does look very pretty out, OK, the roads kinda suck.

When I was driving in this morning, I noticed all the bare trees and I recalled how I always think about how bare they look in the winter ..... stripped of all their leaves ..... Open for everyone to see EVERY detail that would normally be sheltered from view by the leaves.

Its kinda like how we are with our lives ..... We often hide everything from the people around us. At times we may loose our 'leaves' and let someone see those details.

What really struck me this morning was how beautiful the bare trees looked with the light covering of fresh snow. Still exposed, but yet just showing enough to let the inner beauty still show through. Again, just like people, some people are the most beautiful will they share their inner thoughts, perhaps not every single thought, but sharing is one of the most beautiful things of a relationship.

The real irontic thing of this post is that the song 'EVERYTHING' by Alanis Morissette JUST finished playing on KoolFM.....OMG.....

That's the 'View from the Penthouse' this morning.......

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!! I know I will!!!!!!

4Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Grrrrr....everyone has snow but me! We have snow forecast for tonight but still a no show :o(

Pic please??? :o)

February 10, 2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

I just looked out the windows to see what it looked like out....all the snow on the tree limbs was melted.....It REALLY looks different from this morning.

There's still snow.....but not like the fresh snow of this morning. I will put the camera in the car tomorrow morning and hopfuly I can get a shot for you!!!

Cheers

February 10, 2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Nice post. I got here from Life's Laundry. A long long time ago I lived down the road from your town -- down #10 in what we used to call Cooksville.

February 10, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Minkey girl said...

Too much snow over here...

February 10, 2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home